Thursday, November 10

Wish Us Luck!

Hi guys! :D
Do you know what day is tomorrow? It's Friday(obviously!)
So, what's the special thing about Friday?
Nothing in particular, actually.

But next friday is special. Why???
BECAUSE IT WILL BE THE OPENING OF DETEKSICONVENTION 2k11!
Uh...sorry. I accidentally pressed the capslock button. (lie).

So, I and Ifa are joining a Journalist Blog Competition.
Ifa is the writer and I'm the photographer.. (kinda proud/worried bout the title)

I'm not a professional photographer. Heck, I don't even know what 'diapraghm' is!
And I don't have that luxurious-fantastic-awesome addition camera-lens! (?)
So sad... :""

But Ifa said, "It's not only about the tools, it's about the talent"
Do I have a photographic talent? I hope so. I HOPE SO!:|

And the other sad thing is.. that after we have this competition finished, we'll face the terrifying-UH3.
Oh-my-gosshhhhh.
That's gross. DO I HAVE A TIME TO STUDY MORE? I'LL LOST MY LESSONS HOUR AT SCHOOL!

Ahem.
But we have to focus to this competition! The prize is fantastic, we can go to Australia! W-O-W. I want that so badlyyyy :"
Keyh. SO....WISH US LUCK! PLEASE PRAY THAT I WILL BE THE BEST PHOTOGRAPHER AND IFA WILL BE THE BEST WRITER! xoxo.

And pray for spensix's mading and scrapbook team, and dont forget, the spensix choir! they're absolutely fantabsome.
FOUR FIVE SIX SPENSIX ASIX! #SPENSIXFORCHAMPION!

Gak boleh bikin spensix malu, harus bikin spensix bangga, harus bikin mamapapa bangga soalnya mereka udah berkorban banyak buat aku. :" Harus bikin bangga jaws juga :3

Bismilahirrahmanirrahim, DETCON 2K11 HERE WE COME!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment