Saturday, March 10

percy jackson quotes :3

memang sih, quote-quote di bawah ini banyak yang nyeleneh, terutama yang dibilang Percy. yah, you know him lah ((: tapi yang namanya 'quote' nggak harus yang bisa menginspirasi kan? *alasan*

I POST THIS BECAUSE I LOVE PERCY JACKSON VERY VERY VERY MUCH. And because Percy's life is nuch more interesting than mine. Because once you read this book or these series, you'll be in love with the plot and character. Mr Rick Riordan is just that awesome. hellyeaaah. and im sorry, if you're not a percy jackson fan, you'll not getting it. LOL. HAHAHA *evil laugh*

 

"Nothing lasts forever, not even the best machines. And everything can be reused." -Hephaestus, The Lost Hero.

"Love is the most powerful motivator in the world. It spurs mortals to greatness. Their noblest and bravest acts are done for love."  -Aphrodite

"If I know anything, I know that you must walk your own path, even though it tears my heart."  -Hermes

“Dreams like a podcast, Downloading truth in my ears. They tell me cool stuff." -Apollo

"Knowing too much of your future is never a good thing." 

"I mean, do you really, deep down believe that you have to help save her? Do you think it’s the right thing to do? Because I know one thing about you Percy. Your heart is always in the right place. Listen to it.” -Sally, Percy's mom.

“You deal with mythological stuff for a few years, you learn that paradises are usually places where you get killed.”-Percy

"The wind blowing through my ripped clothes was so cold that
I felt like a Percysicle." - Percy Jackson, The Titan's Curse.

"Great, I thought. We just blowtorched a national monument." -Percy Jackson, from which-book-I-forget. (see, he always do an 'incredible' dangerous things like that)

“I’ve been waiting a long time for a quest, seaweed brain,” she said “Athena is no fan of Poseidon, but if you’re going to save the world, I’m the best person to keep you from messing up.” - Annabeth Chase, The Lightning Thief.

"Your head is full of kelp."  -Annabeth to Percy. LOLOLOLOL.

"Um, uh, gah."  -Percy, he became speechless when he was seeing Aphrodite for the first time. It's really funny.

"It’s a pen." -Percy. It's rather a statement, not a question. When he first got his kick ass sword, Riptide. 

"What I did next was so impulsive and dangerous I should’ve been named ADHD poster child of the year." -Percy The Courageous.



No comments:

Post a Comment