Tuesday, December 3

Flying and Coasters

"Switch on the sky and the stars glow for you
Go see the world cause it's all so brand new! 
Don't close your eyes, 'cause your future's ready for you. 
It's just a matter of time before we learn how to fly.

Life is a trip down the road that leads you.
Look all around at all the mountains you haven't climbed!
It's just a matter of time before we learn how to fly."
(When Can I See You Again - Owl City)

I've always wondered how it would feel like to fly.
Literally flying.
To feel the wind blows on your face, whipping your hair to the side. To smell the plain air. To touch the clouds, which is actually just vapors but whatever, with my fingertips.
It must feel wonderful.

I like a spark of speed, you know.
Like when I'm on a rollercoaster ride.
I can feel my heart beats in rhythm with the velocity. I can almost feel the blood pumping. I feel the euphoria. The happiness, the giddiness, the anticipation, the excitement, and a little fear. I feel infinite. Complete. Alive to the maximum point.
When the coaster goes up, I can see the wide wide sky. It's so blue! So limitless! 
When the coaster goes up, I feel like I'm thrown up to the sky, being catapulted.
That's why I love rollercoasters.
Because I imagine, it almost feels like flying.
:)




No comments:

Post a Comment